Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nine Inch Nails - 'Closer'

Album: The Downward Spiral

So ...

I finally succumbed to peer pressure this evening, promised Hege, Jit, and Rachel I'd go register at Facebook. =| Can't believe I'd still be under peer pressure at my age, but go figure.

Pole dancing is Fucking. Awesome. I've got bruises on my legs like I were in an abusive relationship.

... Well, even if I were, I Fucking. Love. It. (I'm a masochist that way.) I love the pole - prolly the only phallic object I'd love from now on.

Can't wait for next Saturday.



(I want to dance to 'Closer' right now!)

2 comments:

limegreenspyda said...

freaky.
'closer' was playing on my speakers as i read this.

didn't register its oddness at first because i had a thought bubble going listening to: 'closer'. yep. that's right.

then, the eyeballs did a double take at the end of the entry. slow, i know.

s said...

heh!

what a song this is too =)