Thursday, August 16, 2007

Frou Frou - 'It's Good To Be In Love'

Album: Details

This morning, again, I heard Of Montreal's "... it's such a burden to carry round / the vestiges of dead dreams ..." before I even turned on my mp3 player.

Then, in middle of the afternoon, in buried under a pile of printouts, receipts, invoices, and spreadsheets, I heard the first eight beats of this song even though no music is allowed in the office.

And after I knocked off, I couldn't stop listening to this song.

If you googled for the lyrics, you'll find that, contrary to what the track title might suggest, it's really a sad, sad song.

Maybe I should stop analyzing my state of mind by the songs that pop into my head - seemingly at random.



But they don't seem random mostly - if at all.

No comments: